Here's a quick look at my March goals, since the month is about half way over!
- Lose four pounds in March, bringing me to 143 pounds. - I've lost 1.5 pounds so far. Finally seeing the number on the scale move a bit.
- Complete 1100 minutes of cardio. I've been crushing this goal, so I'm bumping up the number. - On track. I've completed 575 minutes of cardio, & have a bunch of longer workouts in my training plan to even things out.
- Complete all training runs for my half marathon, and complete my 15K race on 3/19! - On track.
- Spend $0 on clothes, makeup, shoes, etc for myself/kids. *Caveat - I may need a new pair of running shoes* - Fail. Bought a new pair of running shoes (a must have - my toenails were falling off from the others) & also bought a few spring tops. Both kids needed baseball gear as well.
- Complete 11 strength workouts. Bumping this up by one workout, as I still feel like I need to devote more time to my strength training. - Pretty much on track, as I have a strength workout planned for tonight, & I've done 5 so far this month.
- Find an "extra" $650 in the budget to purchase two tuition credits for each child. - Likely not going to hit this in March. M's work is completely up in the air, he may be switching jobs, and we'll likely not fund the college accounts until this is all resolved.
- Track all spending, stick to budget, and prepare month end spending report. - So far, we're doing okay. Lots of summer travel expenses are coming through (hotels, car rental, flights), but it's part of the larger year long budget. Need to keep things tight in March to stick to the rest of the budget.
- Complete taxes, & fund what we owe. - Taxes are done - now we need to file & shell out the $11K. Good times.
- Have one date night with M. - Done!
- Get together with two friends. - Meeting a friend for lunch tomorrow, & have tentative plans with another friend later this month.
- Create a master list of accounts/passwords to store in our safety deposit box. - Not done.
- Investigate & create new budget based on a few options we're considering. (Selling our vacation house, buying a rental property, etc). This is very much a first stage of a long process. - This is very much up in the air, & will be dependent on M's work situation, my work situation, the housing market, etc. Lots more that I should cover in a full post.
And with that, how are all of you doing with your March goals? Hope the month is going well!!