Here are my original July goals.
And, here's how I did! :-)
- Find and register for a race. It doesn't need to be a marathon - just something small to get me going again. - Yes! I may not make it, if we've moved, but I did in fact do this.
- Make $250 on eBay. - I made $180 through Craigslist sales, & selling some books at a used bookstore. Haven't sold anything on eBay recently, but just listed a bunch of stuff.
- Update resume. - On hold, due to the move.
- Update LinkedIn profile. - On hold, due to the move.
- Stick to budget on two upcoming trips (big girls trip in three weeks, and overnight stay at a water park). - Yes! I came in under budget. :-)
- Deal with house guest graciously, & look for opportunities to turn it into a "win" - Yes! There have been times when it's been inconvenient, but overall, the boys love having a new "friend" to play with, and I'm looking at it as an opportunity for bonding between my boys and an uncle they would rarely see otherwise.
- Reduce grocery bill to $550. - We are at $429! This is *unheard* of for us! We've stopped buying much of our "stock up" stuff, with the move looming. That combined with various vacations has reduced our consumption this month.
- Fitness goals:
- 1100 minutes of cardio - Gosh, no. Not even close. This is my lowest cardio month (just at 600 minutes) in over a year. I *need* my cardio workouts for stress relievers, so I absolutely must make time for this, even if it's not 1100 minutes/month.
- 12 strength workouts - Yes! I hit 12 exactly!
- 10 stretching workouts. - I'm at 4 stretching workouts. Having a house guest has definitely made it more difficult to get this in.
- Clean & inventory freezers - Oh yes! Lots of progress has been made, given my one month "use it up" menu plan.
- Schedule a dentist appointment - I'm WAY overdue! :-) - Yes! I scheduled my appointment. :-)