Here are some of the things that happened this year:
- We achieved $1 million in net worth, which was pretty exciting. ;-)
- I ran some races (and several that I didn't blog about).
- We skied, all winter long. Both boys started skiing black runs. I'm left behind now on the blues. ;-)
- I achieved a personal best in a half marathon.
- We spent a fantastic long weekend at the beach, & celebrated Easter.
- After being sick for a few months, I found out I have lupus.
- We had an absolutely incredible vacation. First with the kiddos on the Oregon coast, and then enjoying some adult time in Las Vegas.
- Celebrated my sister's 40th birthday, with my two BFFs (sister & friend from college). Girl time is always the best.
- Michael got a new job.
- We moved to California!
- I quit my job of 16 years.
- And found a new job.
- Last but not least, spent a crazy fun Christmas at my parents house & at the Oregon coast. I'm blessed to have such a great family. We laughed like crazy, took walks on the beach, ate too much, sang & danced, went on bike rides, and enjoyed festive drinks. It was the best way to end the year.
Here are some pictures from #13. :-)
Those are elk on the golf course, and night time bike riders - wearing their new helmet lights!
What are your memories from 2013?
I hope your 2013 was filled with all kinds of fun, and that 2014 is even more fabulous! Big hugs to all of my blogger friends - I love having a blog & sharing a little peek into our life with you, and reading about your lives. Happy New Years!