I started feeling more like myself on Thursday, which makes sense, as I was just coming off of the antibiotics. I was also able to wear shoes by Thursday (hurrah), which meant walks, and getting back into my workout class.
Weight: 150.9, up about a pound from the last time I posted.
Calories: 1,378
Steps: 13,884
Workouts:
- 2 - 30 minute elliptical workouts
- 1 - 45 minute elliptical workout
- 1 three mile walk
- Two hard workout classes (yay for getting in strength training again!)
- 1 seven mile hike with a friend
Goals for the week:
- Keep the calories in check
- Take advantage of the vacation & family time & get in lots of family walks
Another health & fitness win: Going to the dermatologist today for my annual skin check up, which is important for everyone, but particularly me as I'm quite pale & take a medicine that makes me more sensitive to the sun.
What about you? How did you do with your health & fitness goals this week?
The humidity was really bad on my hip, just so sore. With the heat and humidity, walking has been postponed. Its not safe for dog feet either. I was appalled at another weight creep, so want to be diligent with food but also do what I can exercise wise inside this week. I bet you're happy to get more normalcy back to your exercise plans. I hope your foot is fully recovered soon.
ReplyDeleteI got out early this morning and took a nice walk. Felt so much better and I hope to get in a walk every morning up until we leave. Once on the cruise there will be lots of walking.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
I struggled to fit exercise in but did some. We had our 9 year old granddaughter from 7:30am to 3:30pm during the week and that wore us out. Lots of walking, stairs and outings though.
ReplyDelete