Sunday, September 6, 2026

Menu Plan Sunday

 Next week promises to be a crazy work week, with a lot going on, so I'll try to keep things pretty easy.  

  • Friday - leftover burger patties, on salads
  • Saturday - sheet pan BLT salad
  • Sunday - we are hiking & will likely grab food on our way home as part of our date afternoon
  • Monday - M will grill chicken & make rice
  • Tuesday - BLT salad, take 2
  • Wednesday - grilled chicken & rice for M, I'll be at a work event
  • Thursday - any remaining leftovers
  • Friday -  Pierogi sausage sheet pan dinner
What about you? What's on your menu this week? 

4 comments:

  1. As no update on when my daughter will be living at her new place, Ill need to think of both dinner abd sending her with lunch. Likely Ill make a hotdish that will work fir a dinner and lunch, maybe pasta of some sort. She's not a huge meat eater, so maybe a vegetarian ir vegan chili with rice but nay have a portion for her in the freezer. The imoact of three meals of take out last week didn't do me any favors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So smart and sane to rely on leftovers to fill in the week. I had a neighbor once who commented that her husband would not eat leftovers, and I was like, 'Hope he cooks then!'.

    Over here we are cleaning out the fridge in prep for a multi week trip to the UK, so tonight will be a creative scrambled egg supper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sheet pan BLT sounds good. In fact it all sounds delicious.
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to tell y’all in an earlier post, where y’all were talking about the expense of L’Oréal products and Oil of Olay, Aldi has a dupe for the. Night crème with retinol complex and coenzyme Q10. Apparently a lot of folks on the Aldi Isle of Shame fb groups knew about it but I did not. It is by Lacura’ and is $3.79 for 1.7 oz. Fragrance free. My apologies for this being under the wrong post.
    I just made a soup with fire roasted vegetables from Aldi and fresh tomatoes with macaroni noodles. I served it with parm. cheese and a dab of sour cream. My little freezer is packed so when I finish this soup, I will probably just bake chicken thighs with rest of the fire roasted vegetables.
    Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete