This really isn't a plan - more like a loose collection of ideas at this point. ;-)
- Friday - we went out for appetizers & a drink, and then came home & I made a salad for M, to round things out.
- Saturday - we went out for Persian food with M's cousins, in a very unexpected last minute plan. Otherwise, we would have skipped Friday night.
- Sunday - M is grilling burgers tonight
- Monday - I'm going to try these baked chicken Chile tacos we saw in a video
- Tuesday - baked salmon + salad
- Wednesday - leftover burgers
- Thursday - chicken fajitas
- Friday - leftovers
I'll report in if the baked chicken tacos are any good! What about you? What's on your menu for the week?
I've a strange week ahead due to my daughter being in and out as they navigate getting issues resolved in her new apartment. I've invited her roomate too, but shes going to just sleep makeshift in the main area intil they deal with the bedroom carpets. Anyway, I'm going to make things ny daughter likes, but simplified like canned chow mein ( which she loves. )
ReplyDelete