Here's what we have available:
- $40 Groupon to a local Italian restaurant. Expiring soon. Need to use this week.
- $25 Subway gift card
- $51.60 Sweet Tomatoes gift card
- $60.62 Starbucks card
- $15 at a local spa. Leftover from a massage M got me for my birthday when we first moved here, 3+ years ago. I'd like to use it, but that will require an investment of additional money. Maybe could give it away? Or, alternatively, book a birthday massage & use this to defray a small amount of the cost.
- $500 at another local spa. Work gift. I have no idea why I haven't booked something yet, but I will! :-)
- 2 movie passes
- 12 paint ball tickets, won at the school auction.
- 1 month of free art class, won at the school auction.
- $50 Visa gift card. Can be used as cash. Will apply to my Christmas funds.
- $100 Target gift card. Will apply to my Christmas funds.
Inventorying the gift cards will ensure we use them up before the expire, and turn to the cards before using our own funds. What about you? Do you track gift cards like cash? Any gift cards you are hoping to use up?