Here are a few things that have happened recently:
- I've had a fantastic mini weekend with M, worked, & worked some more. :-)
- We paid our taxes -what a fun treat that was
- I'm *almost* done paying for all of our travel expenses for the summer
- We found a hotel for our ten year anniversary this October. They had a deal at Costco, and we saved $1300 & got a free car rental. Woohoo!
- I've worked too much (shocking, really)
- I've worked out a moderate amount
Things are going well generally, and my sister & BFF are coming to visit next weekend, which I'm very excited about.
Here's what's in store for today! It's supposed to be 80 today, so I'm looking forward to the sunshine:
- 4-5 mile run
- Sam has a soccer game
- Figure out our menu
- Make a shopping list for the week
- Get ingredients for drinks for the weekend
- Go to the library
- Produce stand
- Go to Smart & Final to see if they have anything interesting. (Have a $25 off a $50 coupon from my credit card)
- Premake a few meals. I have a *big/crazy* work week next week, so I need to be prepared.
- Have a glass of wine on the patio with M. ;-)
That will do - I'll also do an update on my April goals, finances, etc. How are you all doing against your monthly & yearly goals? I feel so out of the loop! :-)