- Sunday - Homemade weiner wraps + risotto (adults)
- Monday - I'm at a work dinner. M will have leftover risotto. The kids will have leftover tacos.
- Tuesday - Spaghetti & meatballs (late work night for me, so need something quick & easy)
- Wednesday - Baked tilapia (adults) + baked chicken (kiddos) & pesto pasta.
- Thursday - Leftovers.
- Friday - Lubia polo (a Persian rice/beef/bean recipe that I've bumped the last few weeks)
- Saturday - Meatloaf & mashed potatoes. My attempt to expand the picky eater horizons. :-)
- Sunday - Homemade pizza
What's being served at your house? Any quick & easy kid-friendly recipes? My youngest doesn't like things mixed together, which makes almost any meal impossible.