In honor of Halloween in a few days, are the four cousins in their costumes last year. Mine are on either end. :-)
- Reading - I'm reading a spreadsheet for work. Jealous? ;-)
- Watching - Jungle Junction is on at the moment, but I'm working & blogging.
- Listening to - Ditto above, although we listened to a lot of Psy, Gagnam Style this weekend. My older son is obsessed with dancing to that song.
- Cooking/Baking - lots of meal prep this weekend. I made 4 batches of taquitos, 2 pans of chicken pastina, & a double batch of penne with pesto & butternut squash.
- Happy you accomplished this week - So happy that we closed our case with the Department of Transportation. It wasn't the resolution we wanted, but at this point, we were a day away from being sued into complying, and it was a lose/lose situation that was hanging over our heads fo rmonths. Also, we launched our product last week, and my work was featured prominently in Times Square. ;-)
- Looking forward to next week - Halloween. The kiddos love it!
- Thankful for today - a safe, happy & healthy family, a new job, & an upcoming vacation.
- Are you located in an are that's supposed to be affected by Hurricane Sandy? - no, we're on the west coast. Fingers crossed for everyone on the eastern side of the country.