- Lose 2 pounds - bringing my weight to 143. We're going to Hawaii in November, & I want to be feeling great!
- Track my calories every day in MyFitnessPal
- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio
- Complete 8 strength workouts
- Complete 6 stretch workouts. This is critical. I'm really sore after spending all day at the office
- Find & register for a 10K. Start training.
- Finish reworking our budget to take into account yearly categories (vs solely focusing on monthly numbers)
- Stick to our budget!
- File all paperwork.
- Plan a getaway with M for the next few months. We need time alone together!
- Plan one social event with friends.
- At least one date night with M.
- Continue to rework my work schedule to better accommodate evening meetings (consolidate them all into one evening to minimize disruption to my life).
- Bake something fun with pumpkins! Even though it doesn't feel like fall here, I still want to bake something "fall-ish".
- Read 5 books.
- Get my hair cut! It's been a full year, if you can believe it, since I got the awful mullet. My hair is now grown out, and needs to be trimmed.
- Every Sunday, review week ahead and do the following (this is critical to "during the work week" sanity!)
- Menu plan
- Organize pickup/drop off schedule
- Coordinate after hours meeting
- Consolidate meetings, etc.
- Organize any carpools
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
October goals - here they come!
I love goal-setting time! I feel like I'm a bit behind (already!) in October, as I missed the beginning of the month due to work travels, jet lag & being ill. That said, it's now or never! Here's what I have planned for the month. These looks remarkably similar to my September goals, but this time I'll need to actually achieve them. ;-)