I also managed to do yoga, go on a 30 minute bike ride to the library & grocery store with the kids, make pizza for tomorrow's dinner, wash the sheets, finish the laundry, menu plan, & just generally get prepared for life tomorrow. It feels nice to be organized again. :-)
Here are a few other thoughts for this Sunday. . .
Happy I accomplished this week:
- Survived work. I'm covering for someone who is out on leave, and it's a project that I inherited at the last minute, with lost of launch dramas. It was very stressful, but I *mostly* stayed under control. :-)
- Adjusted our Hawaii dates & reservations, based on a schedule change on my parents side.
Top goals for this week:
- Plan M's birthday & Father's Day
- Sort out the rest of our summer calendar
- Work out a minimum of five times.
And, that's it! How about you? What are you happy you accomplished this week?