Saturday, September 24, 2022

Saturday Happenings

I was really productive yesterday, which made me feel great, as I have been in a bit of a rut. I made calls I'd been putting off, coordinated a few things, & tried to get organized. We had a cooler week, but it looks like we're back in the 90s today, which is not ideal for a soccer tournament.

What's happening today?

  • M to take the boys for hair cuts. Nick prefers his cut in a "broccoli" style (it's the current trend for young men, at least in our area), but the broccoli is most definitely overgrown at the moment
  • I'm heading to a morning workout class
  • Nick has volunteer tennis
  • Sam is meeting up with his friends for lunch & Magic
  • I'm volunteering at the club's soccer tournament
  • M is driving Nick to a tournament game
  • We have a carpool arranged for Sam's game, as it's in the opposite direction of Nick's club game, & I'll be volunteering
  • Menu planning
  • Costco
  • Maybe the produce stand
  • Laundry (those uniforms aren't going to wash themselves, ahead of tomorrow's tournament games)
  • M to talk to his mom about potential visit
As for dinner, this may be an evening where everyone fends for themselves, as our schedules don't overlap. 

What are you up to today?

6 comments:

  1. I am up to nothing important and it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That truly sounds lovely! Hope you enjoyed the well deserved break.

      Delete
  2. I visited my sister in the hospital ( fingers crossed discharged tomorrow) a stop at Aldi on route home, cleaned a bit, did load of kitchen laundry, took dog for long walk and got steaks marinated. Now either of us feel like them, so will have tomorrow. I'm going to my daughters again tonight. She's having a tough week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed your sister was discharged from the hospital! And, that things get better for your daughter. She's had a lot of change all at once, which can be hard to adjust to.

      Delete
  3. Alas the weekend is over and here we are at Monday again. I hope you accomplished all of your goals for Saturday. I finally got a manual read that I needed to read, which is a good thing. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did it become Monday already! I did get quite a bit done, between soccer games, somehow. Sounds like you had a productive day as well.

      Delete