Saturday, October 1, 2022

September Goals

 September was really a month! But, I'm enjoying the transition to fall, the cooler weather, & the boys settling into the groove of school, sports, etc. 

Here's how I did with my September goals. 

Financial:

  • Stick to our budget - overall, we did well this month
  • Progress towards side hustle goals - I made $103 in side hustle, & used a gift card that's been in my purse forever. I also did an inventory of my gift cards, discovering a bunch I'd "lost". 
  • Continue plan for when I leave work - yes, making progress
  • Continue to list items, go through all eBay inventory - I've done one pass, & need to do another. 
Family:
  • One activity with the kids - we've been doing college trivia at dinner, and lots of travel discussions & planning. 
  • Take Nick for permit test - took two tries, but he has it & is ready to learn!
  • Help Sam with driving practice - lots of driving happening
  • Have two dates with M - it was a busy month, so we took advantage of time when the kids were out of the house, and caught up with a glass of wine by the pool a few times. 
  • Connect with M's family - photos sent
  • Work on travel plans for end of year, and 2023. - I've done a lot of planning, & booked a hotel for a New Year's ski trip. 
Fitness/Health:
  • Post weekly fitness summaries - yep
  • Beat August calorie burned (14,310) - crushed it, with 15,422 calories burned
  • Close rings 25 days - 23 days
  • Take advantage of workout classes - I'm averaging 2 free fitness classes/week
  • Meditate 5x - nope, still struggling to make this happen
  • Lose 2 lbs - Yes, I lost 2.1 lbs
Personal:
  • Do something social with friends - went on a hike & to brunch
  • Start advisory role - attended my first meeting
  • More thinking on "post career work" life - this is in the background of my mind, a lot lately!


What about you? How did you do with your September goals? 




4 comments:

  1. I hope you find the meditation time. It's been a needed respite to block out noise and negative thoughts. A glass of wine by your pool is a great date night to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get all the crafting ones completed, but did manage to get the gardening ones done, the walking everyday, and added three more meatless meals.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!

    I don't think I had goals in September other than survive but I did do that and a bit more. Celebrated a milestone birthday, secured raises for myself and my team, and got JB enrolled in an activity that's been on my list for three years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great! I got the shop caught up something I thought I would never do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete