I didn't end up making some of the dinners I posted earlier in the week (it was just me, so I tend to skip meal prep as a result). So, you'll see some duplication & carryovers.
- Friday - breakfast burritos (tortillas, eggs, cheese, garden tomatoes from coworker)
- Saturday - grilled burgers
- Sunday - fall sheet pan dinner
- Monday - carnitas
- Tuesday - leftover fall sheet pan dinner
- Wednesday - one pan chicken fajita rice
- Thursday - leftover carnitas
- Friday - leftover chicken fajita rice
What about you? Any fall recipes starting to creep into your menu plan? I'm still adjusting our menu to continue to use up what we have, but also adjust for fewer diners at the table.
I continue to buy fresh produce so no real meal prep/ planning other than to make sure I use it all up. My daughter gave me more zuchini and one is quite large so will probably have a go at another batch of fritters, and if I can figure out a different binder than egg, I'd like to make them vegan so I can send some home and have a few in the freezer for her when we're all together as an extra item she can eat.
ReplyDeleteTHe chicken fajita rice looks wonderful. I bookmarked it for a later date.
ReplyDeleteMy freezer has a lot of food in it right now considering we are nearing the end of the month, so I need to be using some of that. Your menu sounds good. We always enjoy breakfast for dinner.
ReplyDelete