I'm looking forward to a productive day today, and I got to sleep in a bit this morning, which is always a treat! I've had a lot of early work mornings this week, so I appreciated the extra time to catch up.
After being out of town last weekend, our house is most definitely not clean. Nick was also home alone for most of that week, if that gives any clue about its state. ;-)
I'll be meeting a friend for a workout later this morning, and M is in charge of dinner tonight. Hurrah.
Here's what else I'm going to get up to today:
- Clean the house
- Workout class
- Laundry
- Pick up prescription + use CVS rewards before they expire
- Drop off an Amazon return
- Freeze the leftovers of the chicken & rice dish I made
That will probably take up the majority of the day. What about you? What are you up to today?
I must.clean my refrigerator today. Something leaked and there's stickiness everywhere. My daughter brought over three more zuchini and one us massive. I think I need to figure out something for it, msybe another fritter attempt and more bread that I'll give away. Four mini loaves are already in the freezer. Got onecwalk in, but tonight woukd like another and maybe stop for a hard seltzer abd seemed other humans beyond my family. Dogs are welcome in the brewery.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have a reasonable day ahead. I will be at work, laying my plans for next week, and enjoying the free A/C. (:
ReplyDeleteI am giggling about the state of the house after your son was alone there most of the week… lol. Been there done that! Cindy in the South
ReplyDeleteExtra sleep is a true gift, especially as harried as your schedule is.
ReplyDeleteYes, sleeping in is such a treat! We did our monthly grocery shop yesterday and then I came home and took a nap, LOL
ReplyDelete