I'm a big fan of October, with the typically cooler weather & sunshine. I also have two trips this month (Boulder, to see Nick for family weekend + a trip to Palm Springs with my parents & sister). And, I'm officially part time! Woohoo for that!
Here are my goals for the month:
Financial:
- Stay on top of food waste by using up 3 pantry or freezer items
- Continue to track net new savings for 2026
- Make $100 in side hustle
- Find one expense to optimize
- Push hard to fund 2027 expenses (without pulling from savings)
Family:
- Cotnineu to help the boys navigate college & life
- Have a great trip to Boulder with M & both boys
- Have a great trip to Palm Springs with my parents & sister, keep budget in check
- Have a family dinner with Sam's girlfriend
- Continue planning for our next big trip (M's 60th)
- Plan for big international trip with my mom & sister
- Look into flights for my dad's trip to Japan
Fitness:
- Lose 3 lbs
- 10 strength workouts
- Track nutrition
- Average 13,000 steps/day
- Sort out any medical appointments before EOY
Personal:
- Finish list for part-time schedule
- Rough out schedule for post December, when I'm not working
- Declutter 50 items
- Get together with friends
- Try something new/say yes to adventures
- Get to know our neighbors
- Try a new recipe
What about you? What are your goals for October?
No comments:
Post a Comment