Another week, and here's how we did! :-)
- $85 - child care, as schools are closed but our employer is not. On a gift card.
- $9 - lunch at Panera. On a gift card. I was at home sick, & ran out to get some soup.
- $326 - one tuition credit for each child. I used S's birthday money (gifts from family) to fund his.
- $76.57 - new ski coats, as one got lost & one was ripped at the seams. Spending this much makes me cringe, but both will last through the end of next winter. I did manage to get them on sale, but there were very few options this late in the winter
- -$60.17 - returned a dress at The Gap. Trying to offset the kids ski coat purchases.
- $583.49 - car expenses. Drat.
- $51.61 - gas
- $7.61 - lunch, out
- No spend day
- $158.47 - Costco, groceries
- $30.31 - Costco, household
- $31.24 - pet store, for fish food & other various fish supplies
- $12 - child care at the gym, on gift card
- $5 - frozen yogurt, free with a coupon
- $21.25 - I took my youngest son on a Mom/Son day, & we did a bunch of fun stuff (see above & below) :-). This was for lunch out.
- $20 - a new pair of jeans, for me
- $68.83 - two pair of jeans, as a gift for my sister. I'm not sure what size she's wearing, so I'll return one after she has a chance to try them on.
- -$16.96 - returned a top to Jcrew
- $5.45 - bought my youngest a Lego key chain.
The car repair 44% of our spending this week, and the two tuition credits were another 25%.
How did you do on your weekly spending?