It's HAPPENING! I can't believe it.
It looks like the official move date will be Saturday, 8/31 - so, 30 days from today. But, who's counting?
I'm making progress on my giant list! :-) I'm sure I'll be adding to it in the days to come.
Finalize a move date -Looks like 8/31. Sign formal offer letter (M). This task will make the move "official" & trigger a bunch of other tasks that are pending until this is complete.
- Determine school district & register boys. - Waiting to hear back from the relo team on housing options.
Cancel child care for this school year in our current district.
- Continue to decluttter. This is an ongoing task. ;-) I'm hoping to tackle our bedroom & more kitchen items. - Ongoing, but I'm working on it every day.
- Create a work back schedule based on finalized move date. - Mostly done.
- Purchase flights to visit San Francisco. Coordinate childcare with my sister. - It's next weekend, but haven't purchased flights.
- Cancel boys soccer for fall
- Attempt to locate fall soccer for both kids in SF. This could be tricky.
Take books to Half Price. Return extraneous purchases to the mall.
- Go through the pantry again & check to see what my sister wants.
- List treadmill on Craigslist.
- Go through the toys.
- Make muffins out of all the bananas lingering in the freezer.
- Talk to my HR department at work.
- Clean both freezers.
Create a menu/plan with my sister for our family beach trip.
- Figure out additional benefits at M's work.
- Make a packing list/inventory. - Started.
- Find a new rheumatologist & get on a waiting list.
- Find the boys a new pediatrician.
- Verify immunizations are up-to-date.
Cancel boys school supply orders.
- Get school supply list for new school.