There is still a tremendous amount of work to be done, but if I had to guess, I would say that I'm about 75% done with my part. M has the garage, which will likely take as long as the rest of the house put together. ;-)
Here's my focused list of tasks for the week. We're also heading to San Francisco late on Friday evening to do a little exploring of the area, which should be fun. :-)
- Determine school district & register boys. - Waiting to hear back from the relo team on housing options. I'm starting to get very anxious about this, as we haven't heard back. Until we know what district our rental house will be in, we can't register the boys for school.
- List treadmill on Craigslist.
- Clean both freezers.
- Figure out additional benefits at M's work.
- Find a new rheumatologist & get on a waiting list. (Dependent on knowing which town we'll be in, as I'd prefer not to drive too far.)
- Find the boys a new pediatrician. (Dependent on knowing which town we'll be in, as I'd prefer not to drive too far.)
- Get school supply list for new school. (Again, dependent on school district).
- Mail all eBay sales.
- Put aside spices I need for the next few weeks, & then package up all spices for the car.
- Deep clean kitchen.
- Sell last few remaining items on Craigslist.
- Make a trip to the Goodwill.
- Go through all open cleaning supplies, household products & list a bunch of stuff that we can't move on Freecycle. I hate to throw it away!
What are you up to this week? Anything fun that you're looking forward to? Even though it's going to be a quick & crazy trip, I'm looking forward to having at least a dinner alone with M this weekend. The kids are staying with my lovely sister. :-)