Here are my goals for February. If you're curious about my 2014 goals, you can find them here.
- Lose 2 lbs. This is a must do, and will be tricky, since I'll be out of town, and there will be lots of celebrations. I need to stay focused & make every day count.
- Continue tracking my calories in My Fitness Pal.
- Improve my fitness by doing the following:
- 900 minutes of cardio (less than usual - a short month)
- 8 strength workouts.
- 6 stretching workouts.
- Decide on a half marathon.
- Have one date night with M.
- Build financial scenarios for the long term, considering all options for us (one income, two income, locations, etc).
- Finalize our legal documents that I finally ordered. I'm SO PROUD that I did this! :-)
- Put $500 in boys college accounts, as their birthday gifts.
- Save $1,000 for downpayment fund.
- Pay off $3500 towards our mortgages.
- Track spending, create a month end summary/report.
- Get together with one friend. Still working on broadening my social network in the new area. :-)
- Read 4 books.
- Have 10 no spend days.
I think that will do it! How about you? What are your February goals?