- Saturday - The boys were with a sitter while I was on my long run. Pasta & chicken nuggets, + fresh vegetables.
- Sunday - Chicken risotto + kale salad.
- Monday - crazy day, as the boys have soccer tryouts. We'll have taquitos (Costco kind for the boys, and a healthier/homemade version for me & M) + kale salad. Taquito recipe - http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/chicken-black-bean-taquitos-with-adobo-sour-cream-10000001545757/
- Tuesday - Leftover risotto + salad
- Wednesday - Lubia polo from the freezer (it's a Persian rice/ground beef/bean dish). It's not the best reheated, but I forgot & made a big batch a while back.
- Thursday - Taco Thursday. ;-) Chips & guac for non-dieters.
- Friday - school barbecue. I need to make something healthy, so I won't fall off track with my eating plan.
- Saturday - burgers & corn on the barbecue
- Sunday - homemade chicken pesto pizza to use up some fresh mozzarella & the never ending pesto supply.
What about you? What's on your menu plan for the week?