- Saturday - We had a fantastic & easy shrimp pasta dish, with fresh basil from the garden. I served it with caprese salad.
- Sunday - Copper river salmon + caprese salad (possibly with the first ripe beefsteak tomato. Yum!)
- Monday - Leftover shrimp pasta
- Tuesday - Taco Tuesday, with guacamole & chips for non-dieters
- Wednesday - Grilled chicken (freezer) with pesto (freezer) pasta
- Thursday - Homemade chicken taquitos, and leftover guacamole
- Friday - Any leftovers, or caprese risotto
How about you? Have you tried any good recipes lately? I need to work in our green peppers, but have just been adding to salads.
Hope you're having a great Monday!