September is always a month of organizing & planning for us. Here's what I hope to accomplish.
- Lose 2 pounds - bringing my weight to 143. We're going to Hawaii in November, & I want to be feeling great!
- Track my calories every day in MyFitnessPal
- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio
- Complete 8 strength workouts
- Complete 6 stretch workouts. This is critical. I'm really sore after spending all day at the office
- Start/complete all half marathon training plan runs for the month.
- Finish reworking our budget to take into account yearly categories (vs solely focusing on monthly numbers)
- Stick to our budget!
- File all paperwork.
- Rework childcare budget for 2015, with nanny & summer camps finalized.
- Finalize 2015 travel budget, schedule, price out trips, etc.
- Complete Tokyo with as minimal impact to my family as possible.
- Plan one social event with friends.
- At least one date night with M.
- Continue to rework my work schedule to better accommodate evening meetings (consolidate them all into one evening to minimize disruption to my life).
- Use or freeze all fresh produce from the garden.
- Read 5 books.
- Every Sunday, review week ahead and do the following (this is critical to "during the work week" sanity!)
- Menu plan
- Organize pickup/drop off schedule
- Coordinate after hours meeting
- Consolidate meetings, etc.
- Organize any carpools
That should do it! This is a month that's back to "normal". No personal travel plans until November, but I do have my work trip to Tokyo. I'm hoping to be able to get my $110 passport processing fee back. We shall see.
What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish for September?