Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Weekly Spending (2/2-2/8/15)

Tracking our weekly expenses really helps me stay on track. Last week was crazy - lots of unplanned eating out, which is pretty unusual for us. I blame the boys insane schedules. Here's what we spent last week! I feel like this was a very spendy week, and the summary reminds me of my old ways. I know it's just an usually spendy week (with more of the same next week when we travel), so I need to keep looking for ways to trim back!


  • Monday:
    • I was home sick, so I picked up soup for lunch. $8.13 at Panera
    • $9.01 at the produce stand
  • Tuesday - 
    • $36. Pedicure
    • $80. Paid for my last month of fitness classes. They no longer work for my schedule, so I needed to cancel.
  • Wednesday - 
    • No spend day
  • Thursday - 
    • No spend day
  • Friday - 
    • $121.50 - a new battery for the car
    • $2.97 - Papa Johns. (This was the remaining amount after a Groupon)
  • Saturday - 
    • $14.94 - lunch at Veggie Grill for three of us. I had a free birthday entree that covered my cost.
    • $80.43 - Costco, groceries
    • $55.77 - drinks out for my birthday
    • $68.75 - waxing appointment ;-)
    • $12.93 - a gift for me (M made this charge)
    • $254.72 - dinner out for my birthday. Obviously, a huge splurge! We'll be going back again, but to the bar area of the restaurant for appetizers & drinks in the future. The food was amazing!
  • Sunday - 
    • $15.99 - Lucky, groceries
    • $4.61 - produce stand
    • $1.03 - baking soda at Rite Aid. Will get reimbursed via Savings Star

Total spent = $766.78. What about you? Do you track your spending? 

1 comment: