Thursday, December 2, 2021

December Goals

 It's the last month of the year, filled with fun, celebrations, a lot of deviation from the standard schedule, & some travel. It's also the last month to accomplish the goals for the year!

Financial:

  • Research work financial planning benefits
  • Review & revise categories, & 2022 budget
  • Make $100 in side hustle
  • Use up three "hard to use" items
  • Finalize ski trip budget/plans
  • Determine 2022 travel plans & budget
Family:
  • Plan one family activity
  • Off the computer (minus reading & working out) by 7:30 each evening
  • Have two dates with M
  • Schedule a call with M's family 

Fitness/Health

  • Lose 2 lbs
  • Run 20 miles
  • Track calories daily
  • Complete 2,000 minutes of cardio
  • Fast until lunch 15 times
  • Meditate 10 times

Personal/Creative

  • Max out my volunteer hours at work
  • Practice Spanish 4x
  • Do something social with friends, x2
  • Journal 6x
  • Find 20 items to give away, donate, or toss

That's it from my side. What are you hoping to accomplish in this last month of the year? Let us know so we can cheer you on!

 


4 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your goals! As for me, lately, I have been lax with exercise and watching what I eat. So, this month's primary goals are to lose the two pounds I have recently gained and exercise at least 5 times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got actual goals-I made a list of things I want to goof around with! I guess it goes together. We have some financial planning for December to help start the new year right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to get a handle on my personal “paperwork” whether it be electronic or actual paper. I want to clean up back chaos paperwork and try to get ready for taxes next year. Also, deep cleaning house. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your goals are so motivating. This month is so chaotic I will be lucky to remember to pay the bills on time. lol. And learning Spanish, it is on my list of things to do and has been for several years. I know you will do great!

    ReplyDelete