Monday, November 28, 2022

Menu Plan Monday

We're working our way through some leftovers, and trying to ensure there's no food waste. I'm keeping the plan a bit loose this week, to ensure we don't have to toss any food. 

  • Friday - various Thanksgiving leftovers
  • Saturday - In & Out (not the plan, but we were running late from another activity)
  • Sunday - Philly cheesesteaks
  • Monday - chicken curry & rice
  • Tuesday - grilled chicken + any leftovers, or over salads
  • Wednesday -spaghetti & meatballs, or something easy, as I think Nick has a school game
  • Thursday - leftovers?
  • Friday - wings + spring rolls
What about you? What's on your menu this week?

9 comments:

  1. Today I had a smoked salmon sandwich for lunch. Dinner was green lentils and bulgur (parboiled cracked wheat) pilaf. Leftovers for tomorrow. Fish and salad for Wednesday. Rest of the week? I have no idea? Pizza one night may be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your meals sound really fresh & delicious! Please come & cook for me :-)

      Delete
  2. Friday night was pizza. Saturday was leftovers from Thanksgiving. Yesterday was subs, macaroni salad, chips, berry salad, and raw veggies and birthday cake for Rebecca's birthday. Tonight is macaroni and cheese and chicken nuggets. Not sure about the rest of the week as we have a VERY busy week ahead. Meals will probably be easy meals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you - such a busy week ahead! Your berry salad sounds good. I miss berries in the winter.

      Delete
  3. Using up bits and bobs as sides or for lunches. Working on clearing things out.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are also in the "use it up" phase in our fridge!

      Delete
  4. We still have a ton of leftovers, mostly frozen but not labeled so we need to eat them this week while I remember what they are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. I try to label, but have ended up with some really interesting combos, when I've defrosted something & it's not quite what I thought!

      Delete
  5. I love leftovers but I actually plan them so that we only have to cook the first day and reheat the second. Your meals sound tasty.

    Precious from: www.frugalthingseveryday.com

    ReplyDelete