Monday, July 20, 2026

Minimal Fitness Monday

 Let's just say that workouts have been hard to achieve lately, as well as few & far between. I did work out on the Saturday I flew to Tokyo, and then got in two elliptical workouts at the hotel gym before I realized I had an infection & felt unwell. 

Today was my first mini workout since I got home. I did a 30 minute slow workout on the elliptical, with shoes but no socks, to reduce friction with a shoe. I've been dying to get in some sort of a workout, so this was a little mini something.

Otherwise, I've been focused on sleeping & eating well, and have done a decent job with both. I'll be back with an actual proper fitness update next week, so fingers crossed I can get in a few more workouts, some walking, & strength training - which I'm really missing.

Hope you are all doing well with your health & fitness goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment