Monday, September 14, 2026

Fitness Monday

Last week was a much more challenging week, as I had to be in the office two days, had a work dinner event, and a bunch of meetings in the evening with our team in Tokyo. As a result, my workout flexibility was quite limited. I also had a bigger weight drop last week, so not surprised to be flat for the week.  

Weight: 146.1 - same as last week

Calories: 1,386/day on average

Steps: 9,873/day. This is quite low for me, and I had a few days with back to back meetings that meant my steps were below 5,000 steps. 

Workouts:

  • 7.5 mile hike with a friend on Labor Day
  • 2 hard workout classes
  • 1 -20 minute elliptical workout between meetings at the office gym
  • 3 days without workouts :-( 

Goals for the week: I have more schedule flexibility this week, and would like to go to 3 strength training classes. I also need more steps!We will be traveling on Saturday, but have hikes planned for Sunday as we kick off our week of PTO. 

How about you? How are you doing with your health & fitness goals? 

5 comments:

  1. I got weighed at the doctors last week and have managed to somehow lose 8 pounds. I really don't know how.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regardless of the how, well done! That must have been a nice surprise, Jackie. - HP

      Delete
  2. Your staying the course even when so busy. Being at my MILs daily has been a change to my routine, but with cooler weather, I'm walking a bit more and farther. I definitely need more strength exercise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm at a point where the strength training makes such a big difference in how I visually look. I personally love cardio & I know I also need that, but without setting goals or tracking/pushing myself, I'm much more likely to just do cardio. The classes I go to force me to do both, which is nice. - HP

      Delete
  3. I haven't weighed myself in a hot minute but I was very tired after a three day shift from all of the walking!

    ReplyDelete