Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Oh my, Bryce Canyon

 Our entire trip has been fantastic, including surprise lottery permit to Angels Landing (I only did the first section, because I get freaked out when it goes from chain to the non-chained section), amazing place to stay, relaxing hikes, great weather, low crowds... but, Bryce Canyon was perhaps my favorite national park I've ever been to, and that was with really low expectations. Absolutely stunning views around every corner. 10/10, no notes! ;-) 



We are hoping to do The Narrows tomorrow, if the weather & flash flood conditions look good. Super jazzed for that. Definitely want to bring the boys back for Zion & Bryce. So much fun! We are hoping to get there early tomorrow, finish at Wall Street, have lunch at the brewery, and head back to the condo to get everything washed & cleaned for leaving early on Thursday, where we will carry on to the Las Vegas portion of the trip. I'm getting a massage! After the hiking, I"m pretty excited. 

8 comments:

  1. Stunning and Im with you if no fence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo. I am glad you are having a wonderful trip at some beautiful places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am terrified of heights so that was definitely be a no to me. I am impressed you attempted Angel’s Landing and even completed the first section with the chains. I could not do it. Gorgeous pics! Have a fabulous time! Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you go back, Willis Slot Canyon in Grand Staircase Escalante is amazing! We only saw 6 people on the entire 6 mile hike although it's 1 mile of washboard to get there. There is a line to call to make sure it is safe to hike before you go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome!
    Will definitely put Bryce Canyon on my canyonlands bucket list.
    Hope you have a great time in Vegas too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, just wow. Beautiful.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete