Monday, September 21, 2026

Fitness Monday

It was sort of a mixed week, with the need for at home workouts (elliptical) between pretty chaotic work happenings. I managed to hold things together reasonably well, and still get in some sort of activity most days. My steps helped tremendously by my 20k steps yesterday ;-) 

Weight: 146.3 (up .2 lbs from last week)

Calories: 1,322/day

Steps: 13,360

Workouts:

  • One hard workout class (cardio & strength)
  • One double strength class (upper & lower body + core)
  • 3 elliptical workouts (2 - 45 minutes, 1 - 75 minutes)
  • One day without a workout (travel day on Saturday)
  • Hiking about 7 miles in Utah

Goals for the week: enjoy the hiking, have fun while keeping the calories in check enough to not go totally off of the rails. 

What about you? How are you doing with your health & fitness goals this week? 

8 comments:

  1. With the cooler weather I'll get more steps in my walls and probably an additional walk a day. I find I have to keep up on the pt given exercises fir my hip. A day off and it gets tight and sore the next day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hip pain is the worst! Glad you have PT exercise to help keep things in check. - HP

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm doing a micro dose, so I see around .25-.5 lbs/week on average, but it varies based on time of day I weighed in, how much strength training I've done, etc. I've lost about 8 lbs since May, so it's a very slow process. But, I can definitely tell that I've lost weight in the way my clothes fit (better!). - HP

      Delete
  3. I am restarting from almost zero. Goals are 20 minute fast walk at least 5 days, sweet treat only once a week and explore the swimming pool pass and hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One it cools down here I will get to walking...but for now, I am getting my "steps" in by getting projects done! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me, well I am just trying to do the same number of steps each day. I may try and increase those next month.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete