Monday, October 5, 2026

Fitness Monday

 Aside from a nagging back pain (I think I was sore from an exercise in my workout class), it was a pretty good week. Not enough steps, and slightly over my calorie goals, but slow & steady! 

Weight: 146.1, down .2 lbs from last week, and at my previous low

Calories: 1,403/day, with a couple of meals out

Steps: 10,979, even with my long hike. Those in office days with the commute really drag down my average

Workouts:

  • A 7.5ish mile hike with a friend
  • 3 hard workout classes (1/2 cardio, 1/2 strength training)
  • One elliptical workout (30 minutes)
  • 2 days without a workout (in office days with long commutes). I won't miss those!

Goals for the week:

  • Drop calories back to 1,300/day
  • Increase steps
  • Daily workout
What about you? How did you do with your health & fitness goals this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment