- I returned a few tops that I bought in December, in order to help offset my race registrations, as I was feeling guilty about spending the unbudgeted money. Total of the races were $146.71, and I was able to return $86.87, so a little more than 1/2 way there. My goal this month is to spend no more than our budgeted amount, so I need to see where else I can trim.
- I also added all of my 1/2 marathon training workouts to my calendar, so that checks off the January portion of that goal. (Goal was to find/register for a race, find a training plan, and map out all workouts.) Now the hard work begins . . . the actual running. :-)
- I emailed a couple of friends about getting together this month, so hopefully we'll be able to get together in the next few weeks.
- I booked a date night (sitter) for me + M in a few weeks, so that's now on the books & scheduled.
- And, I had a great run this afternoon (4.5 miles), so I'm feeling great!
I've cut back on wine (for dietary & budgetary purposes) with the exception of weekends, so I'm looking forward to having a glass of wine with M while we cook dinner & relaxing. The boys have soccer on Saturday, and skiing on Sunday. I'm hoping to get in a few runs myself. What are you all up to this weekend? Any fun plans?