- Achieve and maintain my goal weight of 130 lbs. I have 20 lbs to go, as I'm starting at 150.
- Complete 10,000 minutes of cardio. My goal was 4500 for 2011, and I crushed this goal in 2012 (ended with 8700 minutes). I want to go big with this goal. :-)
- Run a 1/2 marathon. I was fully trained for my first 1/2 marathon before I broke my foot in May. I'm starting from scratch, but want to get back to it.
- Spend less than $500 on clothing for myself and less than $500 for shoes/clothes for the kids. I shop for entertainment, and it's totally unnecessary.
- Complete 100 strength training workouts.
- Give up artificial sugar. (Mostly, the Splenda in my coffee & tea.) This will be TOUGH for me. :-)
- Reach 50% of our goal for the boys college tuition GET accounts, for both kids. This will take about $12,000.
- Track all spending, stick to our budget, and complete monthly spending reports.
- Pay off $50,000 on our vacation house mortgage and $100,000 on our primary residence mortgage.
- Have one date night per month with M.
- Get together with two friends/month, and plan a minimum of one girls only vacation this year.
- Meet with an attorney & get our life insurance, wills, guardianship, trusts, etc squared away. This is a MUST do this year.
Sunday, January 1, 2012
The twelve goals of 2012
I'm kicking off 2012 off right by creating my list of 12 goals for the years. I'll break these out into monthly goals as well, but wanted to get these posted. I'll also be wrapping up my 2011 goals soon!