I did actually accomplish a few things yesterday (the life insurance, ate well, & straightened out M's health insurance.)
- Make 4 freezer meals between now & the weekend.
- Make muffins for the freezer.
- Make granola bars for my son's school snack.
- Fit in my runs for the week. (M's traveling - this is made infinitely more challenging when he's out of town).
- Figure out our savings plan (with M's new salary - where is the money going, set it up so it's automatic, etc)
- Plan our summer trips & budget accordingly.
- Network! I'm not sure what my career plans are, but now that M's job is locked down, I've committed to doing two hours worth of networking per week. This is not something that comes naturally to me (at all), so I need to make a conscious effort to do this.
I think that's enough for now. . . what are you up to this week? Any big goals you need to focus on?