My right leg has been feeling very sore & tight after a huge running week last week, so I've been taking it fairly easy. That said, my half marathon in just 3 weeks away, so I need to buckle down & finish my training. Here's what's on our agenda for the weekend:
- Workout - 4 mile run + some cross training, with arms & stretching after.
- Make a batch of muffins & granola bars to stock the freezer
- Potentially make another freezer meal
- Inventory my freezers
- Stay on track with my eating!
- Finish my summer trip plans, complete with approximate budget
- Budget for the boys summer camps. So far, I believe this will be $3120 for the summer.
- Memorial Day trip to San Diego. We've already paid for the flight & I think one night of the hotel. I'm expecting the remaining amount to be about $1000.
- Girls trip in July (my sister & BFF - our annual trip to Las Vegas for sunshine & fun)
- Family trip to the beach in August. Shouldn't be too much since we have our own place, but always adds up quickly.
- Long weekend getaway with M? I'd love to do this, but we'll see if he can take the time off with his new job, and/or if we have someone to watch the kids.
- This isn't exactly the summer, but my sister & I are taking my mom on a trip for her 60th birthday.
- 8 mile run
- The boys have a baseball game, if the weather improves
- Costco to stock up on groceries
- Make at least one freezer meal
- Hit the library to return our books & find some new ones.
- Family bike ride, weather-permitting
- 9 mile run
- I have a few things to return at the mall
- Take the kids to the park
- Make homemade spaghetti & meatballs
- Complete any remaining freezer cooking
What about you? Any fun plans for the weekend?