Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weekly Spending is back! (4/16-4/22/12)

I love doing these posts, because they always remind me how money trickles out of our accounts. Such a good reminder. I was on my own with the kids this weekend, so we spent more than usual on eating out.

  • Monday
    • $7 - lunch meeting got cancelled, so I had nothing from home.
  • Tuesday
    • $1.99 for a snack at work. Didn't pack a big enough lunch, like a forgetful fool.
    • $11,035 in taxes. Hold me!
    • $2.77 - a few running things on Amazon (energy gels, body glide, etc). This was the total after using gift cards. I'm counting this as "groceries"? :-)
  • Wednesday
    • $32.62 at Rite Aid for various household items.
  • Thursday
    • No spend day. Woo hoo! :-)
  • Friday
    • No spend day, again! :-)
  • Saturday
    • $1 - parking at the park where I went for my run
    • childcare during my run, on a gift card
    • Smoothie/lunch after my run, on a gift card
    • $155.73 - Costco for groceries
    • $7 - dinner for the kids after baseball
  • Sunday
    • $6.75 - frozen yogurt
    • -$39.39 - returned a pair of pants at The Gap
    • -$37.74 - returned a few things at Aeropostale
    • $27.32 - undergarments/socks for the kids
    • $25.54 - stocked up on hand soap at Bath & Body Works
    • $42.53 - dinner out
Total spend = $233.12, with more than half of that on groceries at Costco. (I didn't count the taxes :-)). I'll take it! :-)

How did your spending go this week?

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking that I might have to start doing these posts to track my spending, anything that helps me be more accountable!

    ReplyDelete