Having a menu plan helps us avoid eating out & wasting food. I'm trying to plan for two weeks this time, to save a bit of time. We'll see how that works. :-)
We have soccer practices on Tuesday & Wednesdays, so dinners need to be quick.
- Wednesday - Pesto, chicken, & mozzarella paninis + salads
- Thursday - Creamy garlic pasta with broccoli
- Friday - home late, so maybe out to Greek food?
- Saturday - butternut squash soup with goat cheese crostini
- Sunday - Salmon & roasted brussel sprouts with romano cheese
- Monday - Oven baked chicken risotto
- Tuesday - Leftovers
- Wednesday - Chicken with peaches, walnuts, & basil, maybe over rice?
- Thursday - Panini night + sweet potato fries
- Friday - Fiesta casserole
- Saturday - out to dinner for our anniversary!
- Sunday - Homemade pizzas. Likely chicken pesto for the adults & cheese for the kids.
I really need to stock the freezer this weekend. I'm down to a few extra leftover lunch items, & a couple of servings of seasoned taco meat. All of these late nights at work have meant minimal time in the kitchen, & I need to build up my stock pile again.
Over the weekend, I'm hoping to make/bake some of the following: