I did a 5K this morning (it was just outside my front door, & the money went to the kids school - a no brainer). :-) Sam won first place in the kids one mile run. The boy is speedy!
Here's what I'm up to tonight:
- Reading: Not sure. I need to find a few new books for my Kindle. I've been reading a lot over the last few weeks, & loving it!
- Listening to: The kids are watching "Super Why", so I'm listening to that. :-)
- Watching: Again with the "Super Why". :-)
- Cooking/Baking: Not much. M made burgers tonight, & I threw together a salad. I do have a bunch of baking to do in the next week.
- Happy you accomplished this week: I finished my last week of work!!! I'm now off until I start my new job on 10/21.
- Looking forward to next week: Getting a massage tomorrow. It's my personal spending from my work bonus, & I've been looking forward to it for a month.
- Thankful for today: Thankful for the sunshine this morning. I know it was pouring in Seattle, so it felt pretty blissful to go for a run in the sun, and have the kids playing outside all day. I also planted vegetables in the sun.
- *Bonus Question* What's the largest sum of money you've ever found? - $20 on a field trip (to a college football game). It paid for my entire trip, which was awesome!