Here are my goals for July:
- Fully fund our travel budget for the rest of the year.
- Clean & restock the freezer, using all of our fresh tomatoes! Tomato sauce & salsa, coming up.
- Stick to the budget, including on my girls trip to Las Vegas. Can't wait. :-)
- Lose 2 lbs.
- Get in a minimum of 800 minutes of cardio, 15 strength workouts, & 5 stretching workouts.
- Keep my daily calories to 1500.
- Buy all school supplies
- Lower my pace time by 90 seconds (per mile) in my training for my big relay in August.
- Find another race to train for.
- Sort out my family schedule, & work travel schedule through the end of the year
That's it, but looks like plenty to keep me busy. What about you? What's on your list for July, and how are you doing so far?