Monday, July 13, 2015

Menu Plan Monday


The weekend went by in a flash, as usual. It's back to life! :-) Here's what we'll be eating this week.
  • Monday - Penne with garden tomatoes, zucchini, & chicken sausage
  • Tuesday - Taco Tuesday! :-) With homemade salsa
  • Wednesday - Leftover chicken & rice
  • Thursday - I'm out of town. M will be making the boys pasta with meatballs
  • Friday - I'm out of town. M will be making the boys chicken & rice
  • Saturday - I'm out of town. The boys will be having leftovers.
  • Sunday - I'm coming home late, so hopefully M can make beef kebabs, grilled tomatoes, yogurt sauce, & rice for us to eat a bit later.

What's on your menu for the week? I'm having a hard time using up all of our produce! Anyone else getting creative with their bounty? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment