Here are a few of my favorite pictures:
The boys with their cousins, near where The Goonies was filmed.
Kite flying with Daddy
The beach at my favorite place
Other than that, I'm just recovering from the trip, and getting back into the swing of things at work. I haven't set any goals for the month, and need to check out my 2015 goals & see where I stand at the half way point.
I'm going to set a few goals for this week, just to make it easier for myself. ;-) No need to climb the mountain right out of the gate.
- Talk to nanny candidates. I'm getting desperate - we haven't found any good candidates.
- Review June goals.
- Set July goals
- Review 2015 goals
- Buy travel stuff for trip in a couple of weeks
- Set a menu for the week
- Return a bunch stuff that I ordered online that didn't work out.
- Work out 5 times this week
- Exchange books at the library
- Figure out what to do with all of our tomatoes in the garden!
How is everyone else? Any fun summer vacations on the horizon?