Sunday, October 25, 2015

Menu Plan Sunday

I usually spend Sundays getting ready for the week ahead, including planning my work schedule, adjusting the kid calendar/schedule, and creating an easy to make menu during the busy work week.

Here's what's on the menu for the week!


  • Sunday - M will be making beef kebabs & rice. Yum!
  • Monday - Leftover chicken rice pilaf. Amazing & one of my favorites. I follow the recipe, but substitute almonds for hazelnuts & then add chicken during the "resting" phase. 
  • Tuesday - Leftover kebabs & rice
  • Wednesday - Spaghetti & meatballs
  • Thursday - Late night, as both boys have goalie practice. So, likely pasta & baked chicken.
  • Friday - Any & all leftovers. If there are none, quesadillas for the kids, and salad topped with chicken for the adults
  • Saturday - It's Halloween, so something quick & easy before the fun starts. I'm thinking of tacos

Other than that, I'm going to pick up Sam from his sleepover, clean the fridge, and get my gym clothes sorted for next week. 

I made four batches of muffins yesterday (fresh cranberry & zucchini). Both look great! I need to still make the homemade pizzas for the freezer. I made the dough in the bread machine, but need to get it rolled out & topped, char baked & then frozen!

Also, my back is killing me from all of that travel, so I need to do yoga!

And that's it. What's on your menu for the week ahead? 


No comments:

Post a Comment