- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio - 670 minutes, thanks to my great (and fit!) vacation
- Complete 10 strength workouts - 5 workouts
- Complete 4 stretching workouts - 7! The most *ever* in a month
- Lose 3 pounds - will be challenging with my vacation, but we will do it! - hoping I can achieve this, but didn't lose anything on vacation
- Stick to our October budget - looks reasonably on track
- Finish our 2016 budget planning - not yet! A must do!
- Stick to our vacation budget while in Hawaii! - we were $51 over, so I'm counting this as a huge win!
- Continue working on my "40 week project!" - have added in some extra funding sources, but need to tighten up the plan & budget.
- Work on 2016 family calendar & vacations - yes! have been working on this, created the template calendar & need to solidify a few more dates.
- Continue to accept no more than one late night's worth of meetings/week - mostly looking good, but still a few areas of improvement
- Eat lunch away from my desk 3x/week or more - I haven't done this at work, but I ate my lunch by the pool in Hawaii? ;-)
- Book my workouts on my calendar, & *stick with them*!! - mostly, yes! And, lots of bonus fitness on vacation.
- Get together for a minimum of one social event with a friend - I need to get something planned. October may be hard with traveling.
- Sign up to volunteer at the boys school. - yes, although my schedule has been tricky & I've yet to actually make it.
So far, I'd call this a success. More work to do, of course, but I feel like I'm on track for the month. How about you? How are your October goals going?