Here are my goals for the month:
- Stick to our budget (including our Christmas & December trip to OR/WA budget)
- Put $200/each in the boys college funds
- Have one date night with M
- Donate, sell or toss 50 items in the house.
- Try a new recipe that everyone (including my little guy) will eat.
- Get our plans sorted out for our December trip
- Find ski goggles for the kids, so we can ski in January
- Hit 150 & stay there through the end of the month
- Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables
- Complete 5 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates)
- Complete 7 strength workouts
- Complete 900 minutes of cardio.
- Average 1450 calories/day
- Average 10,000 steps/day
- Maximum of one late night/week
- Work from home at least one Friday this month
- Stay calm & manage my stress well
- Read four books
- Get together with one friend
- Take the boys to see Christmas lights
- Make cardamom bread for the holidays
- Find a way to volunteer!
The boys have already left for their soccer tournament (on the road at 5:30 am. .. *shivers*), so I'm going to work out, clean the house, & get all of the Christmas decorations ready to go for this afternoon. I hope you all have a fabulous Saturday!! What's on your December goal list?