We also had some frugal moments (bringing our own lunch yesterday to the tournament), & then some very non-frugal moments. We wanted to celebrate our bonuses/raises on Friday night, and tried to order delivery Thai. Lots of issues & failures with that (sigh. technology :0), so we ended up going out, which was much more expensive. As a result of the failure of our initial order, Amazon sent me a credit to try them out again the next night. So, we really did takeout on Saturday night.
Anyway, lots of expensive this week!
- Monday - 12/5 - No spend day
- Tuesday - 12/6
- $47 - Christmas gifts
- $332.40 - flights for my parents to watch the boys in April, over spring break
- Wednesday - 12/7 - No spend day
- Thursday - 12/8
- $15 for a tip for a massage. I got the massage as a gift from work, so the rest was covered.
- Friday - 12/9
- $127.62 - Bonus dinner celebration with wine (for 3 - Nick was at a soccer game)
- $45 - Target gift cards for two kids birthdays. We'll reserve the other gift card for a future gift, but they sell them in three packs at Rite Aid, which is the closest store to me. :-)
- $4.76 - snack baggies
- $15 - some sort of tool from Costco, that M needed. Not sure.
- Saturday - 12/10
- $8.98 - Lucky for yeast, mayo & candied fruit for my bread I'm making for the holidays
- $106.82 - groceries at Costco
- $31.54 - dinner delivery. Will make two full dinners + a bonus lunch for Sam
- $185 - a hair cut & color for me. I go 2-3x/year, but it's expensive!
- $50 - ski goggles for two kids
- $11.75 - toilet paper from Costco
- Sunday - 12/11
- $13.64 - Christmas baking supplies at Lucky
Total spent = $994.51. What about you? How was your weekly spending? Any big splurges or frugal victories?