Rather than listing out all of the many expenses separately, I'll try to aggregate them, for my sanity.
- Monday 2/13 - no spend day
- Tuesday 2/14 - no spend day
- Wednesday 2/15 - no spend day
- Thursday 2/16 - $37.79 - dinner out for Sam's birthday
- Friday 2/17:
- $3.99 - movie rental for Sam at his sleepover
- $33.13 - gas
- Saturday 2/18:
- Landfill (taking old supplies from the house) - $546
- $36 - light fixtures
- $792 - paint. I feel like this can't possibly be right. Maybe M bought duplicates & will return leftovers? I'm not even sure.
- $5.41 - Sam conned me into the beef brisket sandwich at Costco. He's 11 & skinny, and while I do feed him, he is clearly going through a growth spurt & gets famished within 10 minutes. In positive news, it lasted for a lunch & a snack.
- $100.45 - Costco, for the weekly groceries. Included bonus splurges of spinach & beets, because I'm trying to up my veggie intake.
- Sunday 2/19 -
- Sam's college ($100 was a birthday gift from my parents) - $115
- $315 - registration for summer camp
Total spent = $1884.77
We start to pay the contractors (painters, drywall person, & flooring) in the next week or so. . . *shivers*. What about you? Do you track your spending? How was your week?