Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Menu planning

The kids are finally back from sleepaway camp on Friday, and we will return to our regular schedule. I can't wait! We've missed them so much, and have enjoyed seeing photos up on the camp web site. Today I'm headed off to a one day/overnight work event, and then will be back tomorrow evening. I need to make a Costco list, so we can restock the fridge after two weeks of not really grocery shopping. The fridge is basically bare.

I thought I should also make a menu for the week ahead, so here's what I'm thinking:


  • Friday - homemade naan pizzas
  • Saturday - kebabs & rice
  • Sunday -  hot dogs, corn & watermelon. No idea how, but we have something like 6 packages of hot dogs in the freezer ;-) 
  • Monday - leftover pizza
  • Tuesday - leftover kebabs & rice
  • Wednesday - leftover hot dogs
  • Thursday - any remaining leftovers, or spaghetti & meatballs
  • Friday - tacos
That's it for us. I'll be back with a summer (to date) recap soon, and a check in on yearly goals, budget, etc. How is your summer going? Any fun summer recipes to recommend? 

1 comment:

  1. Im sort of back home but another local all day training. I beed some home planning time.

    ReplyDelete