Saturday, November 28, 2020

Saturday happenings

 I'm not feeling very motivated today, so we'll see what I actually accomplish. Last night I made a chicken enchilada rice skillet, which was delicious & helped to use up some of the sour cream, guacamole & chips we have on hand from entertaining my parents. Tonight I'm planning to make a new recipe - stuffed acorn squash. 

Here's what's on the agenda for today:

  • A strength workout
  • A walk around the neighborhood - the weather is beautiful
  • Work on my scarf (crocheting)
  • List an item on eBay
  • Read my book (I'm hooked & it's so good! Can't wait to read the end)
  • Make a menu
  • Clean the fridge
  • Have everyone try on skis/boots & gear to see if we need anything
  • Have Sam work on a few ideas for Christmas gifts
  • Go to the store (M will go to Costco)
  • Laundry (always)
And with that, I'll toss out the menu for the week:

Monday - keto chili (will make ahead on Sunday) with chips, sour cream & guac
Wednesday - leftover stuffed acorn squash
Thursday - leftover butter chicken & asparagus
Friday -  Chili, or chicken meatballs & ravioli

That's it from my side? What about you? What are you up to this weekend? Any good recipe ideas to share? 

1 comment:

  1. I ended up not makinf my squash on Thanksgiving and think I could make your recipe. I hope you gave yourself a down day. I've needed this break.

    ReplyDelete