Monday, April 19, 2021

Menu Plan Monday

 It's a busy week, with a ton of meetings on my calendar, and Sam going back to school 4x/week, and Nick 2x/week. It's also the last week of school soccer, so our week looks crazy. As a result, we're keeping things easy around here.


  • Friday - leftover kebabs & rice
  • Saturday - M grilled steak (freezer) & corn
  • Sunday - hot dogs & salad
  • Monday - my dad's lasagna (freezer)
  • Tuesday - tacos (freezer)
  • Wednesday - enchiladas (freezer)
  • Thursday - salmon
  • Friday - Sam's last school soccer game, so probably pizza (freezer) 


What about you? What's on your menu plan this week? 

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a yummy week to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu sounds good, especially the lasagna. I've been thinking we need to have it here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was wondering that same thing-what is on our menu, lol. I think tonight I'll use some chicken sausage and slice and eat with some butternut squash I have from Trader Joe's. I invited y daughter over tomorrow, so will need to make something both vegan friendly and satisfying to the hubs, so was thinking fajita bowls or in tortillas. I started soaking pinto beans now to make in the crock pot over night. It means a stor run though as all I have is 1/2 a bell pepper and onions. Maybe a stir fry or a combination of both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized I need more freezer meals have no idea what I am doing this week. Have lots of salad stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your menu sounds yummy. I really need to make tacos sometime soon.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete